By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP---Ps360--OUCH!!

PS3 is still above the weekly average,360 not so much,the wii is fairly low i mean the PS3 can almost compete with it.

Around the Network

wii only needs to sell 0.52 units to pass the 360 NA sales

MS need to do something fast otherwise with PS3 games it's gonna keep increasing sales bit by bit over 360 and gaining more and more momentum.

Anyone reckon we'll see a slimline, quiter, shinier, RROD free 360 this year sometime (possibly for launch of GOW2)?

I'll take these estimates with a grain of salt, not to say they're sweet at all. But it seems very dubious hardware sales for both 360 and PS3 would drop that much.

@ Fishy

It was meant as a joke, that's been said in all these thread when it doesn't happen. I was hoping the "that's horrible" would give me away. Sorry.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Wii is as expected but it is exactly why people should stop making huge threads about how the Wii will reach 50% marketshare within a few month when they see a big Wii week and then a weaker week comes and the Wii loose half the progress it made the previous week...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

DO you think people are waiting to BUY PS3's with the MGS4 80GB bundles....I mean we are only a month of?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I am wondering how the sales will be in June especially when MGS4 release.

Isn't June the month when every student/school attender have tests/exams/proofs?

How many parents would let their children buy consoles then? It is the most silly thing you can do..

Compared to last week, The Wii/PS3 & 360 all did horrible this week in America!

I guess its still good numbers though, for middle of May

darthdevidem01 said:
DO you think people are waiting to BUY PS3's with the MGS4 80GB bundles....I mean we are only a month of?

I'm waiting to buy the european 40GB MGS4 bundle that comes fully equipped without the DS3 controller.  I expect the 80GB MGS4 will shift some units.