By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 Trailer DON'T WATCH, YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

*bleu-ocelot* said:
The only thing i was disappointed by was this thread.

You do realize the thread title was a joke, hence the "...disappointed with everything else! every other game, people, religion, YOUR LIFE!" and everyone is actually talking about how awesome the trailer looks, right?

Or are you too busy trolling to notice that everyone here agrees with you about the trailer?

Well done indeed.

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

Around the Network

THis is better than the trailers for MANY movies

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Looks good. You have to love that movie trailer voice guy.

@OP
Careful, this thread's title technically violates the "Do not use the title as a deceptive hook to lure people in." rule.

jalsonmi said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
The only thing i was disappointed by was this thread.

You do realize the thread title was a joke, hence the "...disappointed with everything else! every other game, people, religion, YOUR LIFE!" and everyone is actually talking about how awesome the trailer looks, right?

Or are you too busy trolling to notice that everyone here agrees with you about the trailer?

Well done indeed.

Trolling!? i actually own only a PS3 and was looking for the vid but EXCUSE MEE i guess i was Trolling. edit:The vid wasn't showing,just a blank OP thats why i said i was disappointed by the thread but i see it now.

Looks O.K I guess. Its good but it doesn't shatter my world or anything.

I haven't been greatly impressed by any console this gen in any case. Maybe I just have high standards. *shrug* Im glad I didn't get hyped about the graphics because I would have been disapointed if I had.

Edit: If you have lower standards than me then obviously it would look awesome to you.

Tease.

Around the Network

After watching that, i do not want to play the game.. however, i'd love to see a cg movie about it.. the story seems pretty good.. maybe i'll just download and compile all the CG segments to get a movie-esque feeling

Squilliam said:

I haven't been greatly impressed by any console this gen in any case. Maybe I just have high standards. *shrug* Im glad I didn't get hyped about the graphics because I would have been disapointed if I had.

Edit: If you have lower standards than me then obviously it would look awesome to you.

Or maybe you should switch to PC gaming.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
Squilliam said:

Never switched from PC gaming. I just complemented it with a Wii an Xbox360 and a PS3.

Tease.

I watched the first 13 minutes on gametrailers and it looks cool, but I just know I'll have trouble with this game. I am never really fond of the cutscene ratio. I understand that the cinema experience is what MGS is all about, but it's just not my thing. I always end up wanting more actual playtime. And the first 13 minutes is like 10 minutes of cutscene, 3 minutes play.

It's damn pretty tho!

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Squilliam said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Squilliam said:

Never switched from PC gaming. I just complemented it with a Wii an Xbox360 and a PS3.

Wow and your still not satisfied,you must come from the FUTURE.