By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Belief in God 'childish,' Jews not chosen people: Einstein letter

wow. That is pretty black and white in regards to his personal beliefs.

Meh, he might be regarded as one of the most intellegent person's to have ever walked the Earth, however, that doesn't mean he is 100% right in all matters.

Someone who bases their belief system solely off what someone else says is ignorant. Religion should be your personal relationship. Not someone else's.

Around the Network

I don't see how this could turn nasty. His opinion sounds exactly like the opinion of many other people.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

superchunk said:
wow. That is pretty black and white in regards to his personal beliefs.

Meh, he might be regarded as one of the most intellegent person's to have ever walked the Earth, however, that doesn't me he is 100% right in all matters.

Someone who bases their belief system solely off what someone else says is ignorant. Religion should be your personal relationship. Not someone else's.

i agree.

I'm not religious, but I tend to defend religious people ... Imagine for a moment that there exists a being that is as advanced compared to us as we are compared to an ant, do we even have the mental capacity in order to comprehend what that would mean?

Thats not defending religion, thats being Agnostic.

You know like, there's no way to confirm or deny the existence of god.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network
Moongoddess256 said:

I'm not religous but all I know is humans came from Evolution in Afira and migrated out into the world. The cosmic event: big bang made the universe. 

Well you know, one persons god is another persons alien. The definitions of what makes a god are somewhat fuzzy.

Yes

Einstein rules so hard. I knew he was holding out on us. Booyah!

highwaystar101 said:
Oh dear...

All I can say is thanks to the Mod who banned Etech7 otherwise he would be spammeing this thread no-end.

did he get perma-banned?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Edge112 said:
Moongoddess256 said:

I'm not religious but all I know is humans came from Evolution in Afira and migrated out into the world. The cosmic event: big bang made the universe. 

I'll disagree with that, Evolution started in the oceans and then migrated onto the original land mass of Pangaea. 

As for Religion, frankly Religion brings hope. Thats all it is, hope. This is why there have been religions and beliefs since the dawn of mankind. The belief that there is a greater existance, the belief of a better tomorrow, belief that you will forfill whatever purpose you believe your on the Earth to accomplish. This is really the true meaning to the existance of religions across the world. Nothing more, nothing less.

We will never know if there is a greater being as the real circle of life is through energy. The energy of the universe is constantly changing and moving. Ourlife is energy, when we die we pass that energy off into the universe to be used somewhere ese. No matter if its to grow a field of flowers or to help create a new star or black hole. This is what they cycle of life really is.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453