By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Crystal Bearers

@Bobbuffalo I don't see a reason why they would release it with FFXIII the games aren't even from the same series despite their names. Maybe in the same time period though. Which I what I think will happen.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
BenKenobi88 said:
trestres said:
The game is possibly cancelled. It had a great concept, much like Project H.A.M.M.E.R.

What?  It's a Final Fantasy game...it's a bit more than a concept...

SE is always like this with their games...how much gameplay have you seen of FFXIII?  Oh, right, like 10 seconds maybe?

Sure, it's possibly cancelled...but I see no reason why they wouldn't come out and say it's cancelled.  I'm guessing they're just delaying and working slowly on it.

Don't fall for his trolling, he's trying to get your attention by saying really stupid things.

tres also proposed the game was canceled for the Wii and was going to be put on HD consoles

Edit: Dragona from NeoGAF also said the game wasn't canceled >.> But you know I'm starting to get the feeling they canceled the initial FFCC and are instead turning it into a FF XIII game...

Nonsense. They're separate games.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Just checked IGN's voice chat summary, and they've mentioned The Crystal Bearers yet again. They mention how it was at one point playable, but haven't heard anything from their sources about it recently. That's news to me. The chance of us seeing it sometime this year just went up a little bit.

Now this is interesting.

I was doing my daily lurking on NeoGAF today to see that The Crystal Bearers had been bumped. A member there made a post about a conversation he had with a S-E Europe member regarding the status of TCB. Here's what he said:

"Last comment I got from S-E Europe was that it was still in development, but was just shown off WAY too early. That was a few months back. I don't see why it won't be coming...Another WiiWare game is likely as well, considering how MLaaK sold so well."
- jesusraz

Please be at TGS please be at TGS please be at TGS.

vdoesntforgive said:

Now this is interesting.

I was doing my daily lurking on NeoGAF today to see that The Crystal Bearers had been bumped. A member there made a post about a conversation he had with a S-E Europe member regarding the status of TCB. Here's what he said:

"Last comment I got from S-E Europe was that it was still in development, but was just shown off WAY too early. That was a few months back. I don't see why it won't be coming...Another WiiWare game is likely as well, considering how MLaaK sold so well."
- jesusraz

Around the Network

I'd expect it at the Jump Festa before TGS.

ClaudeLv250 said:
I'd expect it at the Jump Festa before TGS.

I hope it shows up!

vdoesntforgive said:

Now this is interesting.

- jesusraz

SE trademarked "Crystal Defenders" recently...I wonder if that's it.

Of course, "Crystal Guardians" was a cellphone game that was completely unrelated to FFCC.

Bumped!

Also updated. 7 Days, people.