By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Rogue Trooper a port or a new game from ground up?

I hope it isnt a port, we have enough of ports already. Wii needs a new game, not a port.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

It's a port...sorry :(

I've never heard of the original. Was it any good?

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - Spinal Tap

I only hope a port of pc/xbox version no ps2 version
The game have a gameplay as gear of wars but with more options in combat

1- you can send a hologram for distrac to enemy
2- you cand control remote gun that you put strategically.

WHAT?!! Another port? :(

Not this again...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

According to the rumor, the graphics will be updated, so it won't be just a port.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
According to the rumor, the graphics will be updated, so it won't be just a port.

Update or no update, a port is a port.  ^_^

Well, at least the Wii will finally be getting a somewhat decent coop shooter...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Words Of Wisdom said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Update or no update, a port is a port. ^_^

Well it would be a port with remake elements, not just a straight port, or even just a straight waggle port. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Update or no update, a port is a port. ^_^

Well it would be a port with remake elements, not just a straight port, or even just a straight waggle port.

Exactly.  It's just a matter of seeing how much effort is going into it now...