By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Parokki said:
Most of my avatars have been stuff that I put together and delete on the spot.

The first one was Ligiepuff.
The second one was me wearing a gothic lolita headdress.
The third was Cirno.
The fourth was professor Cirno.
The fifth is the current one with Yakumo Ran.

What the hell?  We inspired elgefe to join our club, and then you went back to cartoons?  Your gothic lolita shot was amazing.  I think it AT LEAST deserves a spot in this graveyard.

Around the Network

Since I don't know how to embed, here is a link.
http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/360_wii_ps31.jpg

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Joeykanga said:
Since I don't know how to embed, here is a link.
http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/360_wii_ps31.jpg
In "Rich Text Reply" (or having Quoted someone), click on the little picture icon next to the anchor in the menu bars above the text box and paste in the URL. (Description etc. is all optional.) Then hit Insert and there you go!

You can also adjust the size once it's pasted in -- your original is kinda big to have in here at full size. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Parokki said:
Most of my avatars have been stuff that I put together and delete on the spot.

The first one was Ligiepuff.
The second one was me wearing a gothic lolita headdress.
The third was Cirno.
The fourth was professor Cirno.
The fifth is the current one with Yakumo Ran.

What the hell? We inspired elgefe to join our club, and then you went back to cartoons? Your gothic lolita shot was amazing. I think it AT LEAST deserves a spot in this graveyard.

I second that... bring back your lolita avatar

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I've only used this one avatar since I got here. I use it or some version of it in nearly every forum I'm on that allows avatars. I might consider switching to a version I did that has much more detail and you can see his eyes.

basiclaly, just the head from this picture.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

That was mine but in color.  I didn't have the back shot though. 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I changed my avatar to virtual boy for a few days once as a joke. I'll probably keep my current avatar for forever unless I can find an even more amazing one. 

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

nevermind.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I had a v for vendetta V once... (my GS avatar) but someone was pissed that I had the same one they had.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

My first one :P

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina