By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I had no avatar until mid-late July I think

July til November was Bitey of Brackenwood

Late November-early December was Sonic

Late December was Link and Navi

BlackAdder for January

Pius Augustus for early February

A picture of a foam lion I found ages ago from mid February until April 26th

Then I added some balloons which I will be taking down in a couple of days.

Around the Network

I have a drawn of myself before... But RUbang and Parokki inspired me for the Wrestler/Bunny mask.

And now I will stay there...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Dont think i will b changing my avatar any time soon and i have yet to at all.

take a look at my album to c

I have had the avatar since day 1 and will die with this avatar.

Around the Network

I have yet to change this one. I don't expect to but who knows what the future may hold??

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

twilit said:

Awesome pen icon that failed becuase I can't get transparency to work >.>
Looks like it's working to me. Or does it screw up only when it's in the avatar space?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Well that is all..

Final-Fan said:
I have yet to change this one. I don't expect to but who knows what the future may hold??

Ya know, for the longest time I didn't even notice your avatar was a whole body.  I would just skim by and see it out of the corner of my eye and I thought it was a profile shot of a face or something, with a big pink mohawk coming down the back of their head.  If I cover the kid with my thumb it still looks like that.  The fact that it took a few months to morph before my eyes into a whole kid kinda freaks me out.