By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where Will Kingdom Hearts 3 Go?

L.C.E.C. said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
They're not making games for PS2 anymore, therefore it cannot magically end up on it.

Do you mean square-enix? or the gaming Industry as a whole?

Square Enix. They announced awhile ago that they stopped PS2 development. This is only backed up by their last PS2 game Dawn of Mana, developed and released in Japan in 2006.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
They're not making games for PS2 anymore, therefore it cannot magically end up on it.

Square Enix. They announced awhile ago that they stopped PS2 development. This is only backed up by their last PS2 game Dawn of Mana, developed and released in Japan in 2006.

Well then, I'm officially on Soriku's/Claude's side then. (I was 80% sure of Wii-only, 20% thinking about WiiS2)

ClaudeLv250 said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Oh, I thought you were talking about the gaming industry as a whole. I was about to jump out of my chair dancing.

well i hope it goes to wii if they make good use of the controls,other wise i dont mind

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Its Disney, of course they will want to make games for the Wii. They are a company the targets kids, not true gamers.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
WarmachineX said:
Its Disney, of course they will want to make games for the Wii. They are a company the targets kids, not true gamers.

I make sure to bring my 21 and over card whenever I sit down in front of a console. You know, just so no one will think I wasn't a TRU GAMRRR.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Does anyone think it will come out this gen, because I think it wont due to the long production time of FFXIII versus

(happy Dtewi)

I will laugh so hard if Disney and Square Enix go the Dragon Quest route and put KH3 on the DS. You want kids? DS. You want big Disney audience? DS. You want small development costs and huge returns? DS.

a12331 said:
Does anyone think it will come out this gen, because I think it wont due to the long production time of FFXIII versus

(happy Dtewi)

No.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

It should come out exclusive on the Xbox360.

:)

Tease.