By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where Will Kingdom Hearts 3 Go?

makingmusic476 said:
Wii. The fact that Disney favors the Wii combined with the greater profit margins of the system make it a perfect fit.

Unless Sony shells out some $$$, though I think they'll talk to SE about a FFVII remake first. :P

I dont think disneys likes the wii that much. Considering the fact that six flags and wii are like butt buddys now....

I think this game will stay on a sony console. but anything can happen and i dont know much about the game so i am not going to say anything else 

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

^You do know they've established an entire game studio just for Wii development? Sounds like they like Wii good enough.

The 6 flags issue is irrelevant. Nintendo has had a partnership with them since the GC days. Keep in mind, 6 Flags is actually bigger than Disney as a theme park operator.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

^

No i didnt, like i said i know nothing about disney games... i just heard that fact somewhere and wanted to throw it in.  

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

its going to both PS3 and wii

Probably and hopefully Wii.

On the whole "Wii RPGs" thing...

The Crystal Bearers, Fragile, Oboru Muramasa, MH3, and Tales of Symphonia are all I really need this gen, besides KH. KH would really make the Wii my undisputed favorite.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Around the Network

@Soriku
Do you really think third parties are taking the wii seriously than the support will be just like the on ds than kh3 will end up on the wii just because of some rumors you heard.Then I guess you have never heard of ubisoft :p

ctk495 said:
@Soriku
Do you really think third parties are taking the wii seriously than the support will be just like the on ds than kh3 will end up on the wii just because of some rumors you heard.Then I guess you have never heard of ubisoft :p
Every third party is ubisoft? I guess you never heard of sega, platinum games, EA, Capcom, High Voltage Software, and many others. Oh and btw,  square enxi even said the wii was one of their main platforms.

ctk495 said:
@Soriku

Do you really think all third parties will follow the Ubisoft business model and develop against logic and reason?

You seem to have as much a vested interst in it NOT going to Wii as Soriku has in that it WILL go to Wii.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:
@Soriku
Every third party is ubisoft? I guess you never heard of sega, platinum games, EA, Capcom, High Voltage Software, and many others. Oh and btw, square enxi even said the wii was one of their main platforms.

@Soriku

lol it was funny when you got angry because of what djm said and you started swearing I never thought you would do something like that.

ctk495 said:
sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:
@Soriku
Every third party is ubisoft? I guess you never heard of sega, platinum games, EA, Capcom, High Voltage Software, and many others. Oh and btw, square enxi even said the wii was one of their main platforms.

@Soriku

lol it was funny when you got angry because of what djm said and you started swearing I never thought you would do something like that.

Ea's better than ubisoft. At least they gave us boom blox which is in the top ten highest rated wii games I believe? High voltage is still third party support, and all of their games for the wii look good. They shoudl get credit for at least trying.