By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Mistershine, yeah me too.

I've smoked on various occasions over the years, never that much or regularly though, that was my brothers job;)

Around the Network

it's been 20 years since I smoked one.. heard it's more lethal now.

I use to, but I quit cause my girlfriend didn't like that I smoked.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Not anymore. I used to smoke up until a few years ago. It started making my anxiety go through the roof when I was around other people. I could still smoke it alone, but I never feel like it anymore.

I'll leave it at that before I get started on some anti-anti-drug rant.

Coca-Cola said:
it's been 20 years since I smoked one.. heard it's more lethal now.

I've heard its stronger.. but pot is not lethal. Smoking it is probably bad for your lungs but you can't od on it like you could heroin or cocaine.

Around the Network

Nope. Smoke if you gotta though. And yes, like any smoke, it damages your lungs, but illegal anti depressant FTW! (Note: Should be legal, and taxed. Try to make back some of the retardedly high billions governments have spent against it)

Although, if the best way you can define yourself as a person is "Dude, I smoke a lot of pot", that may be a problem.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Nope.

1) It's too expensive. For the price of a quarter I could get a used videogame which is going to give me a lot more entertainment... and be more entertaining.  In highschool i believe my friends would spend about $25 a quarter on the cheap stuff.  Can't see that price having gone down.

2) I always found it boring honestly. Nearly all my friends would smoke pot. Then all we'd do is sit around. It was boring. It was still boring when you were high... just less so. I just stopped hanging up with them, as i had more time playing Civilzation or hanging out with someone else.

3) Pretty much any night on the town seemed to be ruined if there wasn't pot available, when it came to a couple of my friends opinions anyway. Sucked.

4) I really am naturally a very relaxed and happy person anyway. All smoking pot made me feel like was how I feel when i haven't slept in a day in a half. Everything is just a little funnier... really not worth it for me.

PS360ForTheWin said:
stof said:
Then you do drugs PS360ForTheWin... Then you do drugs.

i suppose you could make that statement, however you cant drink pot, and there are drugs far more dangerous than alcohol.

Actually, you can.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
outlawauron said:
How about you Art? You didn't answer your own question?

Are you kidding? He's a total stoner.

Oh. I just didn't want to accuse him of something he did or didn't do.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Never did. Will probably never do.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558