By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel due to hit Japan in Fall 2008

I just got Curious Village, and I'm loving it so far! I hope this comes out in Canada soon.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Awesome, hopefully a english language release won't be too far after that.

Finished Curious village 2 weeks ago, great game. Hopefully they won't have as many repeat puzzles with different values plugged in, I didn't mind the physical ones (moving objects etc) but when you get the exact same worded question but with a few non-important elements substituted, it gets really boring (because you know how to do it straight away).

Also, hopefully it'll have just as engaging story (though I picked the plot at the end of the middle chapter, it was still good) and little more character info.

Is this the fourth layton game released in japan.

"But Mr. Peabody, if they go on the last time travel, does that mean we won't be able to anymore?"

"Don't worry Sherman; Regardless of what period they travel to or from,  time traveling in it's very nature is not constricted by the linear limitations of time. Their game title is fallacious, and in no way suggests the end of our travels."

"Shucks Mr. Peabody, you sure know a lot for a dog with bad eyesight and poor fashion sense" 

"Shut up Sherman" 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

dawve24 said:
Is this the fourth layton game released in japan.

no, is the third, Curios Village-Pandora box-Time travel.

Around the Network
stof said:

"But Mr. Peabody, if they go on the last time travel, does that mean we won't be able to anymore?"

"Don't worry Sherman; Regardless of what period they travel to or from, time traveling in it's very nature is not constricted by the linear limitations of time. Their game title is fallacious, and in no way suggests the end of our travels."

"Shucks Mr. Peabody, you sure know a lot for a dog with bad eyesight and poor fashion sense"

"Shut up Sherman"

EPIC WIN!!!!! I sense that you'll be in back to back episodes of the week that was

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

haha u know this is gonna light up the charts in Japan

i might pick up the first one stateside when it goes down
in price. Heard they're really something special...

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

YES another layton game
wonder how long till it comes to america? 2009?

Nintendo needs to buy Level 5. Good developers

Hopefully this one is easier than the first. I couldn't beat it without a FAQ.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.