By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 14 x Million Sellers on PS3?

Or maybe haze Oo?

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
I think Guitar Hero III is also a million seller for the PS3.

Next ones will be MGSIV ,Madden 09 and Little Big Planet.

And some older titles as Ratchet and Clank have a shot providing they have decent legs and sell some 30K units weekly for a long time now.

Pardon me, but L-O-L.

Yeah, Guitar Hero III and Ratchet & Clank are already million sellers. Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 is highly likely to reach a million, with Madden NFL 08 looking unlikely unless it's adjusted. Burnout could reach a million with the holiday, along with Army of Two and Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

And of course, the ones you listed. The PS3 is looking somewhat healthy now.

A nice mixture of first- and third- party games...

EaglesEye379 said:
Its sad to see games like Warhawk and Sigma not reach a mil and people thinking HS reaching a mil is something to honour, let alone a thread everytime it happens anyway.

Have you played Heavenly Sword?  It is a very good game, most of you probably know the game looks amazing.  The cutscenes and movie sequences are terrific.  It plays out like a movie.  Lots of games are short, so I don't see the big deal.  It was well done.  The Sixaxis was okay, nothing special, but its not a huge part of the game so no big deal.  And the animated story parts were very nice.  The final cutscene was so gorgeous, one of the best I've seen.

mgs4, resistance 2, motorstorm 2, littlebigplanet are futre 1 million sellers. o yea fifa 09

Around the Network

AM i the only one that thinks SC4 will reach over a million on both the ps360

Beja-Beja said:
AM i the only one that thinks SC4 will reach over a million on both the ps360

The bewbage will assure they both reach a million.

NYANKS said:
EaglesEye379 said:
Its sad to see games like Warhawk and Sigma not reach a mil and people thinking HS reaching a mil is something to honour, let alone a thread everytime it happens anyway.

Have you played Heavenly Sword? It is a very good game, most of you probably know the game looks amazing. The cutscenes and movie sequences are terrific. It plays out like a movie. Lots of games are short, so I don't see the big deal. It was well done. The Sixaxis was okay, nothing special, but its not a huge part of the game so no big deal. And the animated story parts were very nice. The final cutscene was so gorgeous, one of the best I've seen.

You said it was a very good game but all the parts you described as being "terrific", "very nice", and "gorgeous" were more applicable to it being more like a movie than a game. 

I remember some posters saying "HS will be lucky to reach 500k lifetime".

Guess they were horribly wrong...

darconi said:
NYANKS said:
EaglesEye379 said:

Have you played Heavenly Sword? It is a very good game, most of you probably know the game looks amazing. The cutscenes and movie sequences are terrific. It plays out like a movie. Lots of games are short, so I don't see the big deal. It was well done. The Sixaxis was okay, nothing special, but its not a huge part of the game so no big deal. And the animated story parts were very nice. The final cutscene was so gorgeous, one of the best I've seen.

You said it was a very good game but all the parts you described as being "terrific", "very nice", and "gorgeous" were more applicable to it being more like a movie than a game. 

Only because if I mention gameplay people will bring up God of War right away.  I just figured I'd speak of its coolest point.  Although I think the moves and story were pretty cool.