By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Valkyria Chronicles Thread

KylieDog said:
It was the guy standing at the flag, no cover.

I never noticed the hit counter, half the stuff on screen sucks trying to read on a SDTV.

Shots don't always go to the middle of the crosshair.  The circle around the crosshair shows basically where your shots can and will land.  So even if you were aiming at his head, you might not have hit it.

Demo was pretty awesome.  Confirmed day one purchase for me.

Around the Network

I really liked the demo. What's with the C ranking though? I beat the skirmish in 3 turns. :(

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

@ ameratsu )

I beat it in 2 turns and got B ;) - I guess if you don't destroy all enemy units you can do it in 1 round

atleast the scouts can go all that way from your startpoint to the enemy base, but you need like 4-5 medals for that

makingmusic476 said:

Release date moved up to Nov. 4th!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0016C3260/

Now I'm getting LBP and ES on the 21st, followed shortly by VC and R2 on the 4th. So many games! ;_;

i dunno when valkyere is out in uk, i think its december, but its a day 1 purchase for me.

so many good games coming out this year on ps3, i cant wait for socom also

disgaea 3 and valykre are my 2 rpg`s for this year i already have disgaea 3 so valk left and i cant wait demo was very interesting with superb grafix

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

@ Skeeuk )

Amazon.co.uk says it releases on the 31st of october in UK/EU

Around the Network
Lafiel said:

@ Skeeuk )

it says november on demo?

either way the game is buetifull, i cant wait for full game, i didnt like the left stick to aim but u will get used to it.

i congrat sega for bringing in a new fresh game, i should have upgraded my bravia 32" to a bravia 42" by then it will look awsome indeed.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
Lafiel said:

@ Skeeuk )

it says november on demo?

either way the game is buetifull, i cant wait for full game, i didnt like the left stick to aim but u will get used to it.

i congrat sega for bringing in a new fresh game, i should have upgraded my bravia 32" to a bravia 42" by then it will look awsome indeed.

A demo was released yesterday on Europe store.

Good impressions everyone. Mine will be coming later on this evening.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Alright. This game is phenomenal. I There are so many options and things to do to change the flow of the battle.

I'll have to see more, but the enemy AI is very smart. I do like the natural accuracy of each soldier and weapon. Voices are okay.

I also like the rankings at the end. This way I have the options to replay to try and get better rankings.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ya, it is a great game, getting this day 1 (or two mattering WalMart)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453