By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Valkyria Chronicles Thread

tombi123 said:
outlawauron said:

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

If you live in North America, I highly reccomend taking a look at this month's Playstation: The Official Magazine. Valkyria Chronicles has a very, very nice 4 page story covering a LOT of nice details. I can post it out for foreigners if requested.

That would be great

Alright. I'll do that tonight Tombi.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

This game has me pissing in my pants. I had to run to the bathroom 3 times already. I was curious about this game before. But after reading some previews on IGN about the battle system. I got soooo attached to the game. That this game is a must-own title regardless of what reviews state about it.

I am right now watching videos on youtube regarding the battle system and I'm sooo freaking thrilled about it. I can't wait till this release.

outlawauron, bro you got me hooked on this game! :O

We've snagged another one!

Make it two.

@makingmusic

You got that right. I bought into the hype of this game. I know its going to be awesome. I haven't really and was not interested into strategy/RPG's but after seeing this title. I think this is a welcome treat to the genre alone.

So I'm going to take a huge stab at this game and go along with what I want and that is this game :)

Around the Network

A suggestion for Sega to give this game a more mass market appeal: A DLC for online multiplayer mode, it shouldn't be too hard to do and the lasting appeal of an online play with a winning gameplay formula will most likey give the game more leg...

Ah seriously who am I kidding? I just want sega to give me a online multiplayer mode anyways :(

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2139

thought you guys might be as interested in this as I am.

Im really sorry Tombi. I am so caught with work and school, that I haven't even had time for games.

But I wanted to make sure that the link about the Qore demo was posted. Let's get everyone read and comment to make this thing go to the top of new stories!

I'm buying this game day one. Talkingparrot's gameplay impressions from PAX sold me on it.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
I'm buying this game day one. Talkingparrot's gameplay impressions from PAX sold me on it.

Where might those be?