Eternal Sonata
White Knight Chronicles [hopefully this year]
Little Big Planet
Resistance 2
Dead Space
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
Tekken 6
Bioshock.....

..... I hope I have enough money for all this......

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Looking great. After LBP, this and Eternal Sonata are my most anticipated released for the remainder of the year.

Dgc1808 said:
Wow.....

Valkyria Chronicles
Eternal Sonata
Little Big Planet
Resistance 2
Dead Space
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
Tekken 6
Bioshock.....

..... I hope I have enough money for all this......

Heh.  Maybe in Japan.

I just hope the game actually has a good plot for once.  I like Level 5's work (the world building in Dark Cloud was really fun), but their stories are usually pretty weak.

makingmusic476 said:
Dgc1808 said:

Heh.  Maybe in Japan.

I just hope the game actually has a good plot for once.  I like Level 5's work (the world building in Dark Cloud was really fun), but their stories are usually pretty weak.

I still think WKC looks like Power Rangers.  "Oh look guys, our weapons can't hurt him!  Quick, summon the Knightzord!"

Some pretty good news. The Japanese voiceover will be included, and we got a release date:

Sega sent over a friendly reminder that Valkyria Chronicles has an official release date. We’ll get a chance to pick up in English on November 11. I spoke with Christopher Kaminski, Associate Producer of Valkyria Chronicles, to find out if the downloadble content recently released in Japan would find its way to North America. He replied with, “No comment yet.” Kaminski confirmed the content will not be on the retail disc though when he answered my follow up question with, “No, that content won’t be on the disc.” Valkyria Chronicles won’t have any localization differences either. “We translated it directly. We wanted to stay true to the original. As a matter of fact we keep the original Japanese in there.”

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/08/14/valkyria-chronicles-comes-out-in-november-with-voiceover-options/

Around the Network

Good to hear that we'll have options in case the English VA's suck ass. But from what I've watched they aren't that bad, so I'll probably just stick with those.

11/11/08. I'll mark it on my calendar.

Can someone link too some gameplay movies wanna see how it looks.

Mirson said:

Some pretty good news. The Japanese voiceover will be included, and we got a release date:

Sega sent over a friendly reminder that Valkyria Chronicles has an official release date. We’ll get a chance to pick up in English on November 11. I spoke with Christopher Kaminski, Associate Producer of Valkyria Chronicles, to find out if the downloadble content recently released in Japan would find its way to North America. He replied with, “No comment yet.” Kaminski confirmed the content will not be on the retail disc though when he answered my follow up question with, “No, that content won’t be on the disc.” Valkyria Chronicles won’t have any localization differences either. “We translated it directly. We wanted to stay true to the original. As a matter of fact we keep the original Japanese in there.”

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/08/14/valkyria-chronicles-comes-out-in-november-with-voiceover-options/

SUBBED > DUBBED IMO

It's always been that way for ever since I started watching anime.... the english VA just itches at my skin....

4 ≈ One

iclim4 said:
November?!
That's further away than I expected. T_T

Well, Sega official annouced the release date of November 11. That what the date has been for a while.

@dgc

Thanks. I put a good amount of work into.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Tbone said:
Can someone link too some gameplay movies wanna see how it looks.

There is a great video on the previous page that showcases the first two levels in English.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.