By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Valkyria Chronicles Thread

who here thinks the way that this game looks is awsome and that more games in the future should look like this?

Around the Network

Indeed I do not like the pig.

Weirdly enough, the missions seem to actually be getting easier. Even the side missions are brutally easy - the one that took place on a spiral hilltop? I ended it in one turn by giving Alicia a Defense Order and then a Damage Order and letting her slice through the enemy base like a razor blade.

The Hell was the last actual battle I did?

I'm on Chapter 15 now, at any rate.

This game is pretty fun! Feels short, though. Will need to replay it.

Khuutra said:

Weirdly enough, the missions seem to actually be getting easier. Even the side missions are brutally easy - the one that took place on a spiral hilltop? I ended it in one turn by giving Alicia a Defense Order and then a Damage Order and letting her slice through the enemy base like a razor blade.

yes well maybe you should download the hard mode thingy,if you replay it,not that i have

you're flying through it today,i think you ar where i am now,i think i'm going to play it in a bit

i think there are a few sneaky soldiers who hide a bit and give you extra's,not that it is necessary or anything

i will be downloading the two extra missions soon when i finish the main game

Above & Beyond

Khuutra said:

The last few chapters will take you a bit longer, but the game is mostly ending.

I hope you enjoy it enough to buy the DLC!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Khuutra said:

The last few chapters will take you a bit longer, but the game is mostly ending.

I probably will, though it's a shame I missed the Valentine's Day sale.

How much does the DLC cost?

Around the Network

Just got my copy and playing through chapter 3 atm. Still getting the hang of it, but really enjoying it.
First 'real' game im playing on my ps3, now connected to a new 37" lcd.

I guess every game would look good to me, but i really do like the style of VC.

"You would win, but that's not real victory! Victory is something we achieve for ourselves without that power!"

....Why is Welkin so stupid?

....And why do the writers expect me to agree with him?

Khuutra said:
outlawauron said:
Khuutra said:

I probably will, though it's a shame I missed the Valentine's Day sale.

How much does the DLC cost?

It's still $5 a piece I believe.

The Selvaria DLC is a much buy, imo with the Edy DLC depending on how much you like Edy.

The EX Hard Mode DLC is good if you really want a challenge.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's discounted with the new DLC releasing this Thursday.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well, just ordered VC on Amazon, time to see what the big deal is :)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Khuutra said:

"You would win, but that's not real victory! Victory is something we achieve for ourselves without that power!"

....Why is Welkin so stupid?

....And why do the writers expect me to agree with him?

come on khuutra,

welkin isn't stupid,he's bringing down the imps with a bunch of part timers,

i'd rather have welkin as prime minister rather than the one we have got

the writing and story in this game are superb and funny,i love it when they die or get one of their boosts or whatever they are,

i don't know about anyone else but there are more attractive women in squad seven than almost any other game i've played,it must be my age,

well done valkyria chronicles

Above & Beyond