By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New DS RPG - Avalon Code for DS (AMAZING graphics! O_O)

This is going to be another great year for the DS.

myspace.com/neorayj

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
Game Boy Advance RPG's are better.

Soriku. I thought you didn't have a DS.

I recall him saying that he would buy one. Not sure when but I think he said this summer.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Another generic post from gonintendo... Not interested on this one

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I just beat "The world ends with you" on the train ride to work... That is a great game, I mean even for console rpgs TWEWY is freaking depth refined around fun.

I havent even tried the multiplayer component yet.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
 That is a great game, I mean even for console rpgs TWEWY is freaking depth refined around fun.

Can´t agree more with that. TWEWY is more enjoyable and has more depth than most console RPGs. Honestly, handheld gaming is really great and often offer aquivalent or even better experience than its console , PC counterparts. It´s just a shame that most people consider it as secondary.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Looks neat

but with DQ IX coming this year none of these RPG's stand a chance...so you know which one to save your money for soriku

the KH DS game, FF IV DS remake & DQ IX

Really, I want to buy Pokemon D/P, DQ IX, KH DS, TWEWY, and World Destruction most this year. Maybe Sgima Harmonics too. I got to save up for the ones I REALLY want though :3 But there are A LOT I need to buy.

Fixed

On Topic.- Where are the consoles RPG´s? The DS have a lot more RPG´s than all the consoles combined.

great scans, now if only I could read japanese