By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which platform will see bigger adjustment in GTA IV numbers, next week.

First of all i want to say that i see adjustment in positive light as they keep the numbers correct and very very accurate.. so there is nothing wrong in it

Secondly i expect adjustment cuz when u r covering such a large area of the world in such a short time then the predictions are not going to be accurate.. so adjustment will be made..

So next week i expect Software numbers of GTA IV to be adjusted as follow

-------------- NA -------- Others

PS3 ------- (- 125k) ------ (+25k)

XBOX ----- (+200k) ------- (-50k)

Hardware numbers for GTA IV week will be adjust like

-------------- NA -------- Others

PS3 ------- (- 12k) ------ (-17k)

XBOX ----- (+7k) ------- (-5k)

Around the Network

best thread ever!

Please give some reasons why your adjustments benefit x360 more in NA and in others than the ps3??

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

PHAIL!

Legendary thread!

Around the Network

LOL @ A TIP-TOP THREAD

well its possible there might be an adjustment here and there possibly on a (realistic note)

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

radha said:
Please give some reasons why your adjustments benefit x360 more in NA and in others than the ps3??

cuz i think PS3 attach rate is a bit insane... and secondly X360 has more clients who should have bought this.

Well, adjustments are possible but I'm not even going to try to figure out how you came up with those potential figures.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

ioi said:
wtf?

This summarize what I had to say about this thread.

WTF????

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I don't know how to express in words how much this thread fails so I'll just post this to show the amount of fail I'm thinking of.