By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii Australian GP League

OK guys! all you Australians! and people down under start joining! And anybody else interested.

Theres a GP tonight so just show up! (read the first post if confused) 

Also guys write down the day that suits you the best! very important for future arrangements! (Games will be held most likely in the evening)

Shams - should we have set days and times like the European League?

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

I don't think I'll be able to enter on tonight, I've got indoor soccer at 6:30pm today ( I'm two hours behind Melbourne/Sydney due to living in Perth) and not back till 7:30pm.

Ok well anyone else?? ok theres a GP tonight so just turn up

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Well, I'm waiting for others... and no one has registered my MK as a host...?

Anyone around?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Well, I have a room open now - but I still don't have registered VGC friends - from this comp anyway. I'll play a little with my mate, will be online for 30min or so... (at least)

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Around the Network
shams said:
Well, I have a room open now - but I still don't have registered VGC friends - from this comp anyway. I'll play a little with my mate, will be online for 30min or so... (at least)

Did you not register the friendcodes of the people here? Hmmm I really hope someone is comming, shrimpy_boy11 has to be there!

Ahh well, its a warm-up. We'll try again in a couple of nights time.

Do I have to register them? I thought they would register me, then use the "send msg to friend" function.

I'll register them now anyway...

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Ok, registered ShrimpyBoy... it might be getting a bit late for him (11pm NZ time), and not sure if he has registered me.

Starting another prix with one of my mates... had a good first one - I needed to win the last race to tie the cup, only to fall off the last corner in Rainbow Road... :)

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

shams said:

Do I have to register them? I thought they would register me, then use the "send msg to friend" function.

Well in order to be "friends" and see each other, you have to register each others friendcode ;)

Just_Ben said:
shams said:

Well in order to be "friends" and see each other, you have to register each others friendcode ;)

I must have got it confused with Wii codes (once you are setup as Wii friends, only one side needs to register the MK code for another - and it can be automated...).

Ahh well, I had fun :)

Suggesting to try again on Thursday night - I can make it earlier, say 7:30pm? Might suit our NZ friends better. 

Everyone - please reply if this time/date is good for you, and if not - suggest another one! And make sure you list your MK codes here (or PM me), so I can actually add you

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website