By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii Australian GP League

8:30 will be one of the official time slots - maybe 8:30, 8:50, 9:10pm. I like to watch (SBS) news at 9:30pm, and catch up on world events.

On Friday (& Sat?) we can do a later timeslot (if people are up for it), and maybe an earlier slot (day time?) so other people can join in. Sure there will be a lot eventually!

In other news...

I'm going to be pretty busy over the next month or two. New work contract, getting married in a few weeks (followed by about 2 weeks not at home or on VG), and a few other things no doubt.

If someone else wants to put up their hand to RUN this - that would be great. I'll happily be the backup admin person.

(and I'm such a Wii geek, and I'm even taking the Wii to my wedding... going to be using the photo channel to run a non-stop collage of photos during the night!)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
8:30 at night isn't good for me >_>

Feel free to suggest an alternative time. Earlier? Although I'll struggle with anything before 7:00pm usually...

Everyone chip in with suggestions, and we'll work out something that works for everyone - even if we alternative time slots. 

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Imthelegend said:
Shams going off topic here what does Gesta Non Verba mean. I have seen it many times and always wondered what it meant.

Its Latin, and was actually the motto from my high school (does anyone know which one?).

It means "Deeds not Words". I think its quite fitting (for society in general). 

(I was wondering how long it would take someone to ask - you are the first!) 

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Can a European join? I wanna, I wanna!

Bumping this - any more Aussies for a sign up?

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
Can a European join? I wanna, I wanna!
Every league will be open to anyone. The problem is only the timeframe the games usually runs.

shams said:
Bumping this - any more Aussies for a sign up?

Maybe you should a little re advertisment here:

http://www.thisisgaming.net/irc/

It is worth a try. 

Im in! definatley in.

Shams- look at the previous thread you made about the Australian League. There were at least 10 people that wanted to join in there.

- And congratz on getting Married!!!

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

shrimpy_boy11 said:

Im in! definatley in.

Shams- look at the previous thread you made about the Australian League. There were at least 10 people that wanted to join in there.

- And congratz on getting Married!!!

Yeah, cheers :)

I'll get around to PM'ing them later tonight/tomorrow/soon, and point them to this thread. That old thread is locked BTW... 

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Right know it should be the high time (evening) for you Australians. So I do a little bumb it up! Join Up here, it will make a lot of fun!