By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii Australian GP League

shams said:
Just_Ben said:
shams said:
Ahh well, its a warm-up. We'll try again in a couple of nights time.

Do I have to register them? I thought they would register me, then use the "send msg to friend" function.

I'll register them now anyway...

Well in order to be "friends" and see each other, you have to register each others friendcode ;)

I must have got it confused with Wii codes (once you are setup as Wii friends, only one side needs to register the MK code for another - and it can be automated...).

Ahh well, I had fun :)

Suggesting to try again on Thursday night - I can make it earlier, say 7:30pm? Might suit our NZ friends better.

Everyone - please reply if this time/date is good for you, and if not - suggest another one! And make sure you list your MK codes here (or PM me), so I can actually add you

So should I change date and time of the open GP?

Around the Network

Thursday night 7:30PM is fine for me.

I tried joining (ive added shams as a friend) but i kept getting disconnected. So in a way i was there.... but wasnt.

Oh and dont worry about the NZ time, since there is only basically me from NZ (with Mario Kart). So ill just turn go with AEST time

where did all you Australians go??? cmon sign up!!!!

Basically the only day thats bad for me is Wednesday (i have sporting commitments)

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Just_Ben said:

Yes please, we'll give 7:30pm tomorrow night a go. Not much point having results from only two people (and one from VGC ;).

Do we have any rules about friends joining in, that are NOT VGC members? One of my friends will be in...

@Knight_Ward: Your MK friend code please!

(I'll hunt down that old thread, and PM some members now...) 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

im in! (sorry im so late :P)

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network
shams said:

Just_Ben said:

Yes please, we'll give 7:30pm tomorrow night a go. Not much point having results from only two people (and one from VGC ;).

Do we have any rules about friends joining in, that are NOT VGC members? One of my friends will be in...

@Knight_Ward: Your MK friend code please!

(I'll hunt down that old thread, and PM some members now...)

No problem at all. In the european league the wife of bdbdbd(bd) joined up. Just write them down in the results, the bot can handle mii names that he does not know.

Need a Mario Kart code from anyone who wants to join. When you create a license, its the number assigned to your license.

So far, I just have shrimpy... 

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

hmm I sent you a PM the other day with my friend code, must of got screwed up or so.

Anyway my friend code is 3222-5906-2008 and my Mii is called Kward.

Knight_Ward said:
hmm I sent you a PM the other day with my friend code, must of got screwed up or so.

Thanks, you just noticed a bug in the bot, will fix it at home ;)

Knight_Ward said:

Ok, added :)

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website