By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WE WANT BALANCE!! Mods actions are either non existent or out of control...

*cough*

*cough*

*whines and bitches and 43 Day Ban from ssj12*

*cough*

Could you guys corner him down and make him confess why I got a 43 Day Ban.

Last time I asked him, he was saying that he had more important things to worry about.

I think he wanted to say "Who gives a shit." But his moderational status made him not.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

You guys fail to remember the times where we had troll and spammer invasions with 3 or 4 mods on. It was just like the video liked below times 4 and all the stick figures getting killed were spammer and spam threads.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/15849

The few mods that were on was in an epic struggle to keep these forums clean.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

rocketpig said:
ctk495 said:
I'm still waiting for an answer mods do you talk good about certain members that behave?

It will come up from time to time. Usually, if we aren't talking about you, it's a good thing.

Yay that means you guys talk about me,I feel special.

kenzomatic said:

I think you guys do great. Any problem I have ever had with any members has always been takin care of in a timely fasion or reply wih reason why I was off base.

That said it does matter what the members think, Its why you do what you do. If you just started banning random people well then lots would leave. And that would be bad.

The key here is that the moderating is careid out in a justified fashon that improves the forums, consents with ioi's wishes, and promotes new users to join.

There's always room for improvement in all things, but considering the tight line you must walk. I have no issues worth complaining about.

One thing you learn quick in my job Kenzo is that not only can you not make everyone happy all of the time, but you will in fact piss off at least 1 person almost every time you actually have to use your mod powers.  So, the best thing to do is not worry about what makes others happy and instead just enforce the rules and keep things as civil as possible.  If I want an opinion on a moderator action I'll ask another mod, not a forum member.

Oh, you're here ssj12.

Why?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Oh, you're here ssj12.

Why?

I asked permission, you were being a troll. 1 + 1 = 2

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Lolz I just found out all the mods deleted me on their friend list .. Except for Rocketpig =p.

= The mods suck except Rocketpig of course.

All I said was "Newbs can not create threads for 3 months."

I say that. 43 Days gone.

Other members have done worse things and have less.

Maybe it was something else?

I don't think leo-j had his first long ban on his second offense.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

konnichiwa said:
Lolz I just found out all the mods deleted me on their friend list .. Except for Rocketpig =p.

he's probably offline.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
konnichiwa said:

I don't think you were ever on mine, but if you were I probably would have deleted you.  I don't like people constantly giving me attitude about doing my job.