By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Chad Warden (PS3 fanboy to the EXTREME)

Take a look at these Youtube videos made by Chad Warden. They are pretty embarassing:

Around the Network

Welcome to the internet.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I've seen worse, there was an original Xbox fanboy who was really really bad forgot his name...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

god damn youtube, i'am blaming it for the downfall of moder culture!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-F5lrPksJY&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lBDA_q5bMo&mode=related&search=

you forgot the best ones.

ROFL#@#@##@!!@!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
Blue3 said:
god damn youtube, i'am blaming it for the downfall of moder culture!

Modern culture fell a long time before youtube and the internet :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Yea, I have seen that before... unfortunately. I stand by my statement, no one will ever find a fanboy worse than that, it is a scientific impossibility. ckmlb until you produce a link, you carry no weight with me.

He's doing it for the lulz You people are intarweb noobs

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Does the guy want to be this infamous? Does he deliberately want everyone to hate him? I wonder what his school thinks of him.

I gave you a mention a.l.e.x59 in the first vids comments, check it out :)