By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New KillZone 2 info...

darthdevidem01 said:
@Kingofwale

in 1 week i'll be starting my exams....lol

7 full days before exams start... yay

Around the Network

Somehow I think they're going to reveal at God of War 3 at E3 instead. Doing so would absolutely dwarf anything Nintendo and MS have to show and Sony probably know this; makes sense to save something that huge for when they have competition.
But tomorrow, I'm hoping to see something on 8 Days, The Getaway, Motorstorm 2 and WKC! And Tekken 6!

krik said:

tomorrow during Sony SCEE event for european media  ;)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11045498&postcount=454

Confirmed by James Stevenson (Insomniac's main PR guy).

Why is an insomniac dev announcing that killzone 2 will be appearing?

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

krik said:

tomorrow during Sony SCEE event for european media  ;)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11045498&postcount=454

Confirmed by James Stevenson (Insomniac's main PR guy).

Why is an insomniac dev announcing that killzone 2 will be appearing?

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

This event is to cover 1st and 2nd party titles set to release this year, so it looks like KZ2 has not been delayed.

All those who jumped the gun in the other thread should be eating quite a bit of crow.

Around the Network

Sometime over the next three month there will be official word of Jak & Daxter 4. I hope...

Soriku said:
The_God_of_War said:
Somehow I think they're going to reveal at God of War 3 at E3 instead. Doing so would absolutely dwarf anything Nintendo and MS have to show and Sony probably know this; makes sense to save something that huge for when they have competition.
But tomorrow, I'm hoping to see something on 8 Days, The Getaway, Motorstorm 2 and WKC! And Tekken 6!

Can't speak on MS's part, but a new Zelda or a new Pokemon or a new Metroid or something along the lines of those games would crush GoW. GoW is big, but it isn't HUGE like those games. A new Zelda would destory anything anyone would show.

Not so much. The other; yes, probably.

Any word on an Arc the Lad game this gen? I actually liked the previous ones ('cringes in shame')!

Very good news If it's true ,,,,

I just wished Gurrila would let their fan know about this instead of insomnica's PR.

I come bearing gifs!

Hype starts NAO!