By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New KillZone 2 info...

tomorrow during Sony SCEE event for european media  ;)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11045498&postcount=454

Confirmed by James Stevenson (Insomniac's main PR guy).

Now lets hope Sony puts up a good enough event without Phil... also where are Infamous, White Knight Chronicles, God of War 3, 8 days, The Agency, etc?

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network

who the heck is Phil?

and love the one word reply. LOL,

I also predicted in-game video for FFXIII either now or by E3

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@Kingof

Phil harrison..

I PRAY FFXIII will be there, but it will overshadow everything so maybe they won't have it there..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

What it will most likely be: 2 minutes of titles and artwork, 5 seconds of footage, ending with "All will be revealed at E3!"

Call me pessimistic, but you know it's true.

Phil who?? Doesn't seem to ring a bell, I'm sure he wouldn't be a backstabber who badmouth his company before leaving. ;)

I want to see Demo in both KZ2 and R2. Demo for MGS4, In game video for at least 2 major games (FFXIII and Agency would be nice, or White Knight Story), and actual Beta date for Home.

Not to mention official announcment for exclusivity of Star ocea 4. 

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Around the Network
kingofwale said:

Phil who?? Doesn't seem to ring a bell, I'm sure he wouldn't be a backstabber who badmouth his company before leaving. ;)

I want to see Demo in both KZ2 and R2. Demo for MGS4, In game video for at least 2 major games (FFXIII and Agency would be nice, or White Knight Story), and actual Beta date for Home.

Not to mention official announcment for exclusivity of Star ocea 4.

Yeah we all want that.

We'll get nothing.

@kingofwale

its an event where 1st party & 2nd party will be present

S-E isn't 1st or 2nd party...

but the WKS dev (Level 5) have been funded to make WKS, so they can be called 2nd part...

@shameless

have you no shame in being so pessimistic!!

My predictions for the show:
- Killzone 2 playable (demo in the summer)
- Resistance 2 playable
- Little big planet date of release
- White knight story playable + info
i guess that infamous and the next naughty dog project will be kept for e3

it would be mega awsome that any info for FFXIII is spilled

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

darthdevidem01 said:
@kingofwale

its an event where 1st party & 2nd party will be present

S-E isn't 1st or 2nd party...

but the WKS dev (Level 5) have been funded to make WKS, so they can be called 2nd part...

depends, S-E is partially owned by Sony, around 8%? So I don't see Sony turning them down if they want to make an annoucement. Most likely in E3, but it's possible

selnor
Episode 2: