By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can I get just a bit of user feedback on GT5:P?

gt5p is superb even more superb as its only a budget price game.

theres quite a lot of content in there also, i especially love the online leaderboard time tials there neat!

i would say there is a few things thats a niggle for eg. i think they should drop the 16 car races and make it 10-12

plus going heavy in corners where there is a bit of a pileup drags the frames a bit but it dont ruin the game or anything, its kinda noticble if you look for it.

but most of all its a fantastic buy for the price, full game will be the best driving sim ever i reckon

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

It's a very fun game, and a good game for racing fans. You will be able to transfer everything to the full game, so get started unlocking those cars!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

TOCA Race Driver 3 might be the best sim racing game on the PS2. GRiD is the next version of that game.

They make pretty good sims. I think so anyway.

Sorry if this is a dumb question! Will the full game incorporate everything from GT5 Prologue or will it miss some bits out?

GT5:P>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>forza 2 in graphics.
GT5:P>>>>>>>>forza 2 in simulation
forza 2>>>>>>>GT5:P in car/track selection
GT5:P>>>>>>forza 2 in features

Around the Network

Polyphony has said everything will carry over, so you won't lose anything you've unlocked in Prologue.

SlorgNet said:
Polyphony has said everything will carry over, so you won't lose anything you've unlocked in Prologue.

If you're responding to Ferret, I don't think that was what she was asking.

I really don't know the answer to her question though. GT5:P is pretty much down to basics (in a very good way), so I don't see how anything will be cut for the final release of GT5. I just can't think of anything that would be worth cutting. Expanding upon is a different story though.

BCNR34 said:
GT5:P>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>forza 2 in graphics.
GT5:P>>>>>>>>forza 2 in simulation
forza 2>>>>>>>GT5:P in car/track selection
GT5:P>>>>>>forza 2 in features

Wow, this thread was doing so well, too.  I should have known this civil of a thread wouldn't last long before some knucklehead posted something stupid.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Thanks. Do you know what the situation was on the PS2? Was everything from GT4 Prologue in GT4?

I can't say anything about GT4:Prologue, Ferret, since it was never released in NA. Sorry :)