By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can I get just a bit of user feedback on GT5:P?

I just got GT5:P today. The cars handling took a while to get used to because I have been playing GT:HD non stop for the last couple of weeks. Driving a car certainly feels more realistic and rewarding in GT5:P, then in any other GT.

The graphics are just stunning. For me the best looking game this generation. I haven't noticed any of the lower resolutions on the reflections. But I haven't been looking out for graphical faults, just trying to get round the track as quick as possible.

Can't compare to GT5:P Demo because Europe didn't get it. Can't compare to Forza 2 because I have only played Forza for about 10 mins.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
I just got GT5:P today. The cars handling took a while to get used to because I have been playing GT:HD non stop for the last couple of weeks. Driving a car certainly feels more realistic and rewarding in GT5:P, then in any other GT.

The graphics are just stunning. For me the best looking game this generation. I haven't noticed any of the lower resolutions on the reflections. But I haven't been looking out for graphical faults, just trying to get round the track as quick as possible.

Can't compare to GT5:P Demo because Europe didn't get it. Can't compare to Forza 2 because I have only played Forza for about 10 mins.

Be sure to post pics when you're back in the top ten. :)

tombi123 said:

Just the couple of things that I noticed.... While driving the Mustang, I noticed the low res shadows on the dashboard.  I noticed the low rez textures on the dark blue hood while in the "over the hood view".  If you aren't seeing them perhaps this kiosk has a demo instead of the retail GT5:P but I'm not sure that the demo was actually released in the U.S., was it?  I'm in there once a week.  I'll check it out some more.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

BCNR34 said:
GT5:P>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>forza 2 in graphics.
GT5:P>>>>>>>>forza 2 in simulation
forza 2>>>>>>>GT5:P in car/track selection
GT5:P>>>>>>forza 2 in features

GT5P>>>>>>>>>>>Forza 2 graphics.

Forza2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GT5P Racing simulation.(Ai and online better in F2. GT5p hurts here due to no damage as well. especially online.)

Forza 2 >>>>>>>>>>>GT5P Car/track selection

Forza2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GT5P in features(F2's tuning features and customization are far greater.)

Fixed.