By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think...

Do you think that Nintendo will make a Johto Remake anytime soon??

Explain your reasoning.

My Opinion. I don't know. What is yours? 

Around the Network

No, because if they include Kanto then the fans will say it's overused and if they don't then they will say it is missing.

On the other hand, I hope they give use Johto with a new, smaller continent attached instead of Kanto, where the formerly-Kanto-only Pokemon can be caught.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Unfortunatley I will have to say no. Johto is by far my favorite region and pokemon gold is my favorite game of all time.But for now nintendo is more focus on the wii rather than the ds if not we would have already seen the sequel of NSMB.I also don't think they are gonna make it because you can already catch Johto Pokemon's on the remake of blue and red.On Pokemon Leafgreen and fireRed you can even get the 3 starters from Johto.

Nintendo makes a game called Johto?

LOL.

(isn't johto homosexual in spanish?)

Foshoryuken said:
Nintendo makes a game called Johto?

LOL.

(isn't johto homosexual in spanish?)

Stop trolling and no johto is not homosexual in spanish.

Around the Network

could happen, don't now for sure,
but a gold and silver remake would be awesome!

Johto is gold and silver, right? I'd like that, G&S rule!

And to answer the title, no.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

i think they should make a game where you can catch all 500 or so pokemon(i lost count at 380) and you can battle against all of the gym leaders from borck to who ever you battle last in the last pokemon game. now that would be fun.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

they should make a pokemon game for Wii, in Colosseum or XD style, a Jhoto remake for Wii could have been awesome, but for the Ds could have been quite boring.....

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

What if they remade Pokemon Red/Blue on the Wii and made it sorta like a third person view and 3d and stuff?