By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Dutch charts week 18 (GTA IV 360>GTA IV PS3)

once again Italy, Spain & France are the ones to look out for..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

=p ... I am amazed that no one reacted on the OP.

GTAIV X360 version outsold the PS3 version in a European country.

Surpises me..

@konnichiwa

because frankly...many people aren't surprised as 360's userbase in most Eu countries is still larger...

@ Konnichiwa: Why does it suprise you?!... X360 still has a larger userbase in Europe!...

Difference between X360 and PS3 will be within 10% however!...

And about WiiFit selling less then GTA... Obvious one there! Although WiiFit is still taking names, Mario Kart = same!

THE NETHERLANDS

FishyJoe said:
No matter how many times I see it, I'm always amazed how Brain Training can keep charting after almost two years.

Mother's day, thats the answer

Around the Network

@konnichiwa

I mean 360 still has a 1 million lead in EU

ismael said:
FishyJoe said:
No matter how many times I see it, I'm always amazed how Brain Training can keep charting after almost two years.

Mother's day, thats the answer

It is in the top 10 almost every week, so I wouldn't contribute it to mother's day.

So the 360 version is outselling the PS3. GOOD NEWS. This game is the leader in the gaming industry...

360's advantage in Europe is mostly in UK, so let's not pretend that this isn't a blow (however small) to the PS3. The 360 also has a disadvantage in that it's easy to pirate its games.

I mean, if the PS3 version was on top, Sony fans would tell us "I knew it, the bundle sold a lot and GTA belongs to Playstation, OMG DOMINATION HAS STARTED". However, I agree that Dutch numbers aren't the most significant ones for obvious reasons.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I am surprised because I saw a lot of news articles who said the PS3 version of GTA IV would do better than the X360 version (except the UK then). Even on dutch sites they said that the PS3 version would sell 2-1 to X360.