By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just bought a PS2

Jak 1-3, MGS 2/3, Sly 1-3, etc.

Around the Network

Cool. I have been tempted on many occasions, they are pretty cheap used now and the list of games that people recommend is so extensive.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

If your an European gamer deffinatly get either Mashed or Mashed Fully Loaded ( more of a special edition ) . I got the game back in 04 and I still play it with friends :D

Also , tough many will disagree IMO KIllzone was a damn nice shooter , just to play more genres :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Ok sorry, here in europe a ps2 costs 129 euro and an x360 arcade 199, that's why my question ;)

All these Tekken 4/5 suggestions... without even naming the BEST tekken ever made... tsk tsk.
Get Tekken Tag Tournament if you like fighting games.

Around the Network

GTA: Trilogy
FFX
FFXII
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Dragon Quest VIII
God of War
God of War II
Persona 3
Persona 3 FES
Persona 4 (not yet release)
Jak
Jak 2
Jak 3
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3

That's the only games at the moment at the top of my head. It's early in the morning here in America: 6:05 AM Eastern Time.

But that's what I have. I will edit my post if I find anymore, but those are the best of the best :)

I also bought ps2 (a month ago).
This system has a really awesome library. I've already counted 65 PS2 and 13 PS1 games that I'm interested. I don't mind last gen graphics, and FF X... by far the best jrpg I have ever played (including FFIV-VIII, Chrono Trigger - I know, I'm a blasphemer).

@ferret1603
hope You enjoy your ps2.

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Rachet and Clank def

Forget Budokai Tenkaichi 2, get Budokai 3(the best in the series).

ferret1603 said:
@allergic Because it was £40! If I saw a 360 for £40 I'd buy that too.

£40! where from? was it second hand?

If I see one for that or less I think I might get one too, I'd probably get an F1 game, GT3/4 (whichever is cheapest) and GTA3 and VC (not SA because I wasn't keen, that and it still costs money wheras the other 2 I can get for pennies)