By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is a thread considered dead when it hits the second page?

Is a thread considered dead when it hits the second page?

Around the Network

random, but the "Say something about the person posting above you" thread is hardly dead....

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

That's because the "say something about the person posting above you" thread never hit the second page.

What

Who

Around the Network
a.l.e.x59 said:
That's because the "say something about the person posting above you" thread never hit the second page.

I've been ignoring that thread.  Just checked and it's on like page 16 now.  Or you just saying it wasn't on page 2 long enough to get stuck?

No. What I meant was, does a thread die when it reaches page 2 in the forum, not the thread itself.

oh, OK, didn't understrand you, but, dunno... seems like it I guess

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

I consider a thread dead if it hasn't had a reply in 4-5 days.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

A thread's dead if it hasn't gotten any replies in a few days, 5 days maybe.

Threads get bumped down by hot topics all the time....by all means go through the forums and post on a thread if it's not on the frontpage...just don't post on something that's a few weeks old unless you have something important to add.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )