By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm thinking of buying a game, but I'm not sure which...

Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Pon-Pon-Pata-Pon!

Buy Patapon!

Don't give SE any more money than necessary.

Then I guess we shouldn't give SE money for FF XIII either. :P @konn Well, part of it :P But it's not just that. I'm big on art style, and music. It's innovative. For once, not a button masher, etc. There's plenty of reasons why.

FFXIII is necessary

TWEWY... not so much...

Because one is on PS3, one DS? If it was on the PSP, you'd hail it, right? Don't deny it! :P But come on. TWEWY is a new IP--which is rare from SE. Give them support. They'll make more new IPs if their new DS IPs (the horror game, Sigma Harmonics, this) sell well. TWEWY needs support.

The DS doesn't need more RPGs, the PS3 does

Around the Network

To everyone saying that TWEWY is short:

You don't know what you're talking about, i'd say why but it's a spoiler :P

Anyway the game is easily 20+ hours, i've almost finished it and it's by far the best game on the list.

Get it!

ioi will probably say, whatever you buy, buy it at Vgchartz shop.  Damn...

FYI, There is some review and video here... for you to understand what it is.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24082&start=50  

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

The World Ends With You:
currently the highest score on metacritics among the other & in top 7 on DS, if you want to believes in critics, that's really depends on you

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

all four games look ok never played any of them.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
FreeTalkLive said:
The World Ends With You is said to be very short for an RPG. You can rent the 360 games. I'd recommend the PSP game.

Who said it was short? Most people who said they beat it (main story only said it was like 25-30 hours and TONS more (60+) to get stuff like pins, etc. Probably not close to 100%.

Gamespot says around 12 hours.  You can play it again for a different experince, though.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/wonderfulworld/review.html?sid=6189661

I thought I read another review where it said 8-9 hours.  I'll tell you what, I'll take it back, though.  Montana, you must get the game made by Jupiter! 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Ignore.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@ Soriku

Really? My biggest problem in FF 12 was that there wasnt enough dialogue between the main characters.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Montana Hatchet,

In your profile it says your game collection consists of 284 games.  Are you sure you need a new game right now?

Slimebeast said:
Montana Hatchet,

In your profile it says your game collection consists of 284 games. Are you sure you need a new game right now?

Nah, now that I think about it, I am currently playing all 284 of them.

But seriously, I'm normal. See DMeisterJ or Naznatips for excess (sorry for referencing you guys, but you do fit the bill; and you're the closest examples I could think of!).

And sorry I haven't been responding, the site was being slow for me and the thread wouldn't load past my original post.