By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm thinking of buying a game, but I'm not sure which...

Okay, I have a new dilemna.

The World Ends With You sounds more appealing, but I feel like it's a total ripoff at 40 bucks. I could try eBay, but I don't know if I'd find any copies for sale so short of release, and people tend to try to rip you off with shipping costs.

Patapon fits more into my principles, but it might end up being a bit too, well, don't kill me, but niche for me. 

Around the Network

I wasn't being serious with the Halo 3 beta thing. I do however really like Crackdown. It was a fun play through. I see that you are going the hand held way now. I can't help you on that front because I don't have either one.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Soriku said:
outlawauron said:
@ Soriku

Really? My biggest problem in FF 12 was that there wasnt enough dialogue between the main characters.

lol, but isn't FF XII famed for having like no character development or something? I'm playing FF8 now and there seems to be too much IMO =/

Well, more often than not, most character development happens in between dialogue with characters. Hard to know very much about the characters if they don't speak to each other.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

You might want to reconsider Crackdown. You can probably find a used copy for $20. The new copies cost $30. So the title should be your safest bet if you are unsure. The way the game plays the sandbox is very different from other titles. You have much more freedom. The combat is quite flawless, as is world navigation. So it feels very natural.

Eghhh, honestly, all of this too confusing!

I'm probably going to have to beat all the games I already own, and then buy a PS3, or something. Whatever sounds good. My cash flow is increasing, and the drain known as life is dwindling, in a good way...