By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KillZone 2 "officially" delayed to 2009

Dont care! That just gives Resistance 2 more space :D!

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
starcraft said:

Now, with Killzone 2 delayed and both Microsoft and Nintendo confirming they have unannounced games for E3, where does the PS3's 2008 domination stand? I've seen a lot of posters claim that Killzone 2 could be a boon for Sony in Europe, where the first title was popular despite it's flagging quality.

Some of us have argued that there ain't such a big difference between the X360 and PS3 game lineups for 2008.

Turns out we were right.

I think both consoles have a large number of good games coming, but neither have many 'system-sellers.'

The PS3 has MGS4 and LBP.

The 360 has Fable 2, NG2 (questionable) and Banjo Kazooie.

Most people that would have bought R2 or GeoW2 already jumped in for the first games. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

What about GT5? Prologue didn't do much IMO, but when is the real game coming out?

Game UK have the release date for this as Feb 2009. i found that out on the release day for GT5P. disapointing but not new news :(

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

krik said:

My expectations for the game just doubled. I was loosing interest but now that it's coming out in 2009 I'm excited again. 

same here my friend. i expect this to be huge now

along with god of war 3, final fantasy 13, final fantasy versus, gran turismo 5 and now killzone all set for 2009 make 2009 another tiptop year for gaming on the playstation 3.

killzone 2 will be a huge game!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
krik said:

My expectations for the game just doubled. I was loosing interest but now that it's coming out in 2009 I'm excited again.

along with god of war 3, final fantasy 13, final fantasy versus, gran turismo 5 and now killzone all set for 2009 make 2009 another tiptop year for gaming on the playstation 3.

So are we officially giving up on PS3 domination in 2008 now?  Man, I thought we'd at least make it too October before Sony fans broke.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Skeeuk said:
krik said:

My expectations for the game just doubled. I was loosing interest but now that it's coming out in 2009 I'm excited again.

So are we officially giving up on PS3 domination in 2008 now?  Man, I thought we'd at least make it too October before Sony fans broke.

lol i said "2009 another tiptop year for gaming on the playstation 3" obviously meaning 2008 is also!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Damn. That means we have to hear that shit from Griffin about killzone ruling all for another couple of months more? Please make it come out early so he will stop.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Million said:
This is a fucking joke , I think I'm gonna buy a 360 after I buy MGS4 ,Haze , Socom and LBP the ps3's got no fucking releases this year.

I can't tell if that was sarcasm. I think it was.

But if it wasn't...   Don't say things you can't take back. 

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

starcraft said:
Skeeuk said:
krik said:

So are we officially giving up on PS3 domination in 2008 now? Man, I thought we'd at least make it too October before Sony fans broke.

I think the "08 domination" has effectively hit.  I always said 2008 would be sony's year, but I never thought it would beat the wii.

But look at the turnaround in one year. It went from getting crushed sales wise to beating the 360 by a wide margin month after month.

We are in the midst of the 08 Sony Domination in my eyes. 

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.