By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prototype new 100% in game video

Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

The rocket launcher looks absolutely terrible though, both the design of the weapon and the subsequent explosion after it releases a rocket.

Also why are large sections of the streets bright orange? And why are civilians attempting to 'melee' you to death?

Perhaps all will be explained...

Around the Network
Yakuzaice said:
Why did you put this in the Sony forum? Anyways, it looks pretty fun, some textures look awful though.

the game isn't finished, textures can be worked on, but game mechanize, art style, game play are what we need to be looking at.

I posted it at Sony forum to avoid GTAtitise, 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

mmm....destroyed a helicopter with a machinegun...

Who is this guy? RAMBO meets MATRIX's AGENT meets AKIRA'S TETSUO.

I really think this game has potential but that Infamous will be better.

Looks good, hope it plays like it seems, when's it due?

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Red*Pokemon*Trainer said:
I really think this game has potential but that Infamous will be better.

I think Infamous will be far more technically impressive, on account that it's exclusive, but I really like some of the ideas featured here in prototype, I think this game has spark :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I don't know what was really going on in this video and I'm not sure how much I really like it. It's going to have to grow on me, but I'll wait to see more information about it.