By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Drafting/ slipstreaming in MK:Wii

I think its fine. Primarily get it at the start, rarely seem to be stuck behind the same person for any length of time during a race.

And its a much nicer rubber-banding feature, and giving someone an insane weapon :P

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

The one boost I can't seem to get is the one at the beginning of the race. What's the time required to get that initial boost?

Faxanadu said:
it is actually quite a lot more powerful than it used to be, imo.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty strong, but I don't own it yet -- just played someone else's copy -- and it wasn't long enough to know that it was more powerful.  It would have made some sense for it to be easier but weaker ...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
The one boost I can't seem to get is the one at the beginning of the race. What's the time required to get that initial boost?

Hit gas after the noise of the two. Just like in the SNES game.
me too i can't master the damn boost at the start either I got 1 lil boost once haven't got the boost ever after that .........not bad tho since you can get boost from tailing people.

edit: wow at the chicks on bike pic NSFW !