By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is Sony running an advertisement compaign for GTA IV on PS3.?

GTA IV has been bundled in exclusively with PS3 consoles worldwide. The cool artwork of GTA IV on the PS3 console box looks hot. In games stores worldwide posters and banners are everywhere advertising/promoting the PS3. The average guy on the street will walk straight into game store and pick up PS3 GTA IV bundle in record numbers.

Around the Network

I haven't seen anything.. It's as if they gave up the fight and let MS grab those opportunities. Bad for Sony but still... I'm not gonna buy the 360 version just yet because of one single thing. I don't know what the DLC is!

but im curious, everyone that owns a ps3/xbox know that its coming to both, dont be dumb. Do they really need to advertise it that much?

I have seen tons of advertising of GTA4 on the PS3 (in the stores anyway) no kinda of adverts on TV yet but oh well!

GAME here in the UK seem to really be pushing the GTA4+PS3 bundle :D

Normal advertising on TV on G4 and some on MTV.

Not really one console over another.

Around the Network
WhiteDevil said:
but im curious, everyone that owns a ps3/xbox know that its coming to both, dont be dumb. Do they really need to advertise it that much?

Yes they do they want to get as many people as they can to buy the game and maybe get some people to buy GTA IV with a console either PS3 or 360.

Ok ,,I still haven't seen a single TV ad except for the future shop one which advertises both versions and tells every one that they ll open midnight.

WhiteDevil said:

There target my friend is the average joe who owns neither of the two consoles.

I hear that in America only the PS3 version is being advertised on TV. Here in England, only the 360 version is being advertised which is a little annoying.

^^^ in Canada none of them are being advertised