By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is Sony running an advertisement compaign for GTA IV on PS3.?

I haven't seen it in my area.. so just wandering if there EVEN exist one such compaign for PS3 by Sony.. or they r not worrying abt it.?

Around the Network

R* and MS seem to be doing a good enough job :)

Sony dont need to advertise GTA4, everyone knows its on there console and everyone knows the PS3 version will be the best. Why advertise something you already know.

no advertising in France from Sony

all is about R*/MS.

Time to Work !

i'm guessing they'll start advertising tomorrow. y'know, on the launch date. if i don't see or hear of a gta ps3 advert tomorrow, then i guess they just aren't advertising it.

Around the Network

Uh, in the US all I've seen is Playstation 3 at the end of the GTA ads lately.

honestly, here in the USA i haven't seen a anything advertising GTA other that the bestbuy/ciruitcity ads in this sunday's paper and video game websites. i thought this ad campaign was suppose to rival that of halo3. where are all these ads the bought? i'm i just not looking in the right spot?

kitler53 said:
honestly, here in the USA i haven't seen a anything advertising GTA other that the bestbuy/ciruitcity ads in this sunday's paper and video game websites. i thought this ad campaign was suppose to rival that of halo3. where are all these ads the bought? i'm i just not looking in the right spot?

yeah, television.

LetsAllMakeBelieve said:
Sony dont need to advertise GTA4, everyone knows its on there console and everyone knows the PS3 version will be the best. Why advertise something you already know.

good logic... wander why companies advertise.

Noobie said:
LetsAllMakeBelieve said:

good logic... wander why companies advertise.

Next time make believe he didn't post.