By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 2008 elite games = Kill Zone 2, MGS 4 , GTA 4 and Resistance 2

All four of those games will be action packed with over the top violence combined with stunning visuals, brilliant sound/ special effects and excellent online. Great year ahead for fans of shooters/action games is on the PS3. I make a bold statement and say these four games will receive average review scores in excess of 90%. Four brilliant AAA games in the making. I know GTA 4 is also on the 360. Hey this is a Sony forum thread.

BTW: I only like games with high level violence and action. Sorry if I have missed some other excellent games out here.

Discuss this opinion people.

Around the Network

So....

You're point is?

Only high level violence and action huh? I'm guessing that you're the definition of hardcore.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Ah.

non gamer -> casual gamer -> regular gamer -> hardcore gamer -> nothing -> still nothing -> things get very heavy now -> rock_on_2008

Around the Network

I am a hardcore gamer. Mainly a fan of violent games including shooters both FPS and TPS, GTA games, fighters and hack and slash games.

So far GTA 4 on PS3 is sitting on 100%. But feel it will end up over 95% when all the review scores are in. Kill Zone 2, Resistance 2 and MGS 4. I believe will range from low 90's to mid 90's for average review scores.

Hardcore means that the game is difficult, not that you see a lot of blood and some cleavage. Nothing wrong with those kind of games but there is much more out there and you are limiting yourself.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Killzone 2 will not get a 90 I don't believe. Why is everybody so high on that game. The first one wasn't very good. The others will probably score 90.

lol

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS