By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - okami... worth buying?

well i was just wondering whether or not okami was a game worth buying. has anyone bought or played this game and is it any good? and is it good enough to buy?

p.s im talking about the one for the wii.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Around the Network

That's basically like acting whether or not you should buy a $50 piece of God inside a disc...

Yes.

Yes. It's probably the best game ever made by Clover, which is saying a lot.

Really good adventure if you've liked Twilight Princess

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
That's basically like acting whether or not you should buy a $50 piece of God inside a disc...

What god Osiris?  Also... considering what part of Osiris is still out there i'm not sure you would want that piece...

...or would you?

Do you like Zelda games?....if you do,then get this game ASAP, otherwise MontanaHatchet will hunt you down.

IMO it tops Zelda in many ways and on par in others and also needs somethings Zelda has but overall it is a def must buy game.

Amazing game.

There are an exceptional number of parallels in Okami to Twilight Princess (as a wolf). I'm not a Twilight Princess fan, but still I find Okami entertaining. My wife and daughter on the other hand, think it is amazing... They played all day yesterday...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Okami > Twilight Princess.

go buy it

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka