By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Look at the ratio! Wii - Nintendo best 3rd parties support?

Again, Wii Sports doesn't count! & this inlucluded Wii Play & SMG!

http://next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10187&Itemid=2&limit=1&limitstart=2 

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

Where are the 360 and PS3 graphs?

3rd party doesn't sell, it need 90% of sales!!

=D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

wow the latter half of 2007 is amazing, 3rd party sales account for 60% in US and 59% in Europe respectively. If they could only raise the number in Japan, well that's not Nintendo's problem it's the 3rd parties.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Neos said:
3rd party doesn't sell, it need 90% of sales!!

=D

Em...maybe 99.99% or the 1st party should just made the console only!

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
wow the latter half of 2007 is amazing, 3rd party sales account for 60% in US and 59% in Europe respectively. If they could only raise the number in Japan, well that's not Nintendo's problem it's the 3rd parties.

still, I don't remember they have many good quality titles either!

I'm finding it very hard to see where all the third party sales are coming from, especially in America. Unless they are omitting Wii-sports and Wii-play games or counting Mario & Sonic as third party, something is very wrong.

Edit: Just saw that Wii-sports doesn't count :) Still, I can't believe these numbers are right. 

i'd like to know what are those great third party games that are outselling the wiis fisrt party games. i can only think of two.

GH3, MARIO AND SONIC. that's it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Shameless said:
I'm finding it very hard to see where all the third party sales are coming from, especially in America. Unless they are omitting Wii-sports and Wii-play games or counting Mario & Sonic as third party, something is very wrong.

Mario and sonic is third party, there is no discussion possible.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

The Wii is doomed!  3rd party software does not sell!

The Wii is doomed!  1st party software does not sell!