By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Me meeting Bill Clinton

thats pretty neat

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

IT makes me wonder how you get to meet the famous people,
Anyways Nice that you get to meet Bill Clinton, and I hope you get to meet Obama too

^ I don't

and you couldn't put on a better shirt???

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

y do u have the colorfied pics?
anyways, that's really neat!

Around the Network

Awesome mate, that would have been great.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

kingofwale said:
and you couldn't put on a better shirt???
Or at least button it and tuck it in.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I wish my uncle was a super-delegate.

lulz.

Actually I don't, since I probably won't vote come November anyway. I still have to register.

*resists urge to make off-color joke about some of his activities while president..*

I like Bill, always did, I am a little more cautious towards his spouse though, seeing as how she's stated that she's willing to level Iran to the ground with nuclear weapons (if the assault Israel, but still; deleting an entire nation, a big one at that, because of it? Geesh...).