By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Blame Wii Fit: I Blame Wii Fit Edition

It begins... almost, not quite yet. 

Around the Network

What do you they compare Wii Fit to video games? Its like, if the Wii could make you dinner with an accessory (wouldn't be suprised if it did happen) would we rank Wii Chef in the gaming section?

I mean it is what it is. If Nintendo dominance means they get games like Wii Fit and Sonic and Mario, by all means keep ripping people off with half assed third party efforts Nintendo. Good for you .

So long as real third party efforts don't get taken away from the consoles that matter, I couldn't care less how many consoles Nintendo sells.

LOL.

Wii fit, what a joke.Whats sad is I bet a lot of idiots will really end up buying this thing too.Youll probably get more exercise walking to the store and buying the thing than you will playing "games" on it.

I greased it with monkey sweat so it smelled like funky banana burps, but it made my feet fall and I brokeded my head. I will sue for not warning about incredible stupidity.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

This reminds me that we have to resurrect the Wii Fit: Hit or Miss thread in the next week or so

Jandre002 said:

kay.....

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
Jandre002 said:
What do you they compare Wii Fit to video games? Its like, if the Wii could make you dinner with an accessory (wouldn't be suprised if it did happen) would we rank Wii Chef in the gaming section?

I mean it is what it is. If Nintendo dominance means they get games like Wii Fit and Sonic and Mario, by all means keep ripping people off with half assed third party efforts Nintendo. Good for you .

So long as real third party efforts don't get taken away from the consoles that matter, I couldn't care less how many consoles Nintendo sells.

LOL.

Wii fit, what a joke.Whats sad is I bet a lot of idiots will really end up buying this thing too.Youll probably get more exercise straining to comprehend what mental state I'm in while making this post than you will playing "games" on it.

Fixed.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Jandre002 said:

LOL.

Wii fit, what a joke.Whats sad is I bet a lot of idiots will really end up buying this thing too.Youll probably get more exercise straining to comprehend what mental state I'm in while making this post than you will playing "games" on it.

Fixed.

Great!

Now un-fix it please. 

Jandre is the common PS3 fanboy, afraid of Wii Fit a monster that will determine how long PS3 lasts. This game is selling on par, but at a faster rate than the poor PS3 in Japan, the things dead over there.

and.. I blame Wii Fit.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Stof...you're too funny to be a mod.

trestres said:
Jandre is the common PS3 fanboy, afraid of Wii Fit a monster that will determine how long PS3 lasts. This game is selling on par, but at a faster rate than the poor PS3 in Japan, the things dead over there.

and.. I blame Wii Fit.

Hah.. you are right!

Week Ending 20/04/2008

Wii Fit:  1.89mil, 28614 sold last week
PS3: 2.07mil, 8292 sold last week

i had no idea it was that close.. this should be interesting to follow