By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Blame Wii Fit: I Blame Wii Fit Edition

Jandre002 said:
What do you they compare Wii Fit to video games? Its like, if the Wii could make you dinner with an accessory (wouldn't be suprised if it did happen) would we rank Wii Chef in the gaming section?

I mean it is what it is. If Nintendo dominance means they get games like Wii Fit and Sonic and Mario, by all means keep ripping people off with half assed third party efforts Nintendo. Good for you .

So long as real third party efforts don't get taken away from the consoles that matter, I couldn't care less how many consoles Nintendo sells.

LOL.

Wii fit, what a joke.Whats sad is I bet a lot of idiots will really end up buying this thing too.Youll probably get more exercise walking to the store and buying the thing than you will playing "games" on it.

That, good sir, is called "Cooking Mama" and is almost at 1 million games sold.

Anything else? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.