By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTAIV Gametrailers review

ToastyJaguar said:
It's going up at 6pm european time.

It's because the timer is set to the clocks on our computers.
so it's 9am pacific time. That's lame lol

9 am PCD?

at 12 Pm it will be on, just 1 hour

mM
Around the Network

man, this is the worst failure to launch since... well "Failure to Launch"

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I just heard 6pm for the uk.

whatever that is for pacific time, it will be on then.

edit:   So it says it comes at 9am, you still have 2 more hours.

9am Pacific
10am Mountain
11am Central
12pm Eastern

It wll be on 9 am Pacific

or 12 edt

mM

I got there just as the timer ran down to 0 (6 seconds on it when I cam). CLicked the Watch now Link for a 404 Error.

Damn you game trailers!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network
roadkillers said:
TheRealMafoo said:
roadkillers said:
Has Gametrailers ever gave a 10/10? I think the highest so far was 9.8 from Halo 3.

They gave Halo a 9.8?

I change my mind then. I expect a 10. 

Halo wasnt good?

Halo for me at least was a 9.3-9.5 at the time it came out. Since then CoD4 came out and it was a 5x better single player game. They are almost equal in multiplayer except the absurd time it takes to find matches and the horable ranking system of Halo3. Anyway id say GTA4 will get a 9.7

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

So how much time is left then till its up? Im in Central so im guessing up around 11:00 central?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

9 AM pacific time = 12 est = i don't know for europe.

It will be a high score definiately.

Halo 3: 9.8
Galaxy: 9.8

they can be influenced by hype and popularity so i think this will score above 9.7 with ease.

I guess the embargo for most sites ends at 9 AM (Pacific).  I think that is when Kotaku is putting up their review as well.  As for the review, I'd expect a 9.7+.

1 HOUR TO GO!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey