By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTAIV Gametrailers review

eliasg said:
as we all know that gametrailers has a preference over 360 , i think 10 for XBOX and 9.8 for PS3...

Im expecting this with some stupid fanboy excuse, "360 controller feels better + exclusive DLC" (even though DLC should never effect the core games score and controller is a matter of preference)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

Perfect Ten

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

I'm pretty sure the 360 version and ps3 version will be reviewed together for all sites and magazines except for those exclusively dedicated to one company or the other.. isn't that what we have seen thus far?

^^Yes, unless one version has some cripplingly bad thing, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I'd say 9.9, if only because I've never seen a 10/10 on GT.

Around the Network

They could give GTA IV a 9.9 and just say had to take the 0.1 off no game is perfect.

I'm guessing somewhere in the upper 9's range around 9.8 or 9.9

Griffin said:

Just a little something i thought you would all enjoy.

Yes, Yesss, Yesssssssss!!!!!!!

OMG i can't wait to play it.  

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

lol

Rock_on_2008 said:
They could give GTA IV a 9.9 and just say had to take the 0.1 off no game is perfect.

So they'd be saying that the new limit is 9.9? Then they'd have to reduce it again because no game is perfect, ad infinitum.

Or in other words, this "10 is unattainable" philosophy is retarded.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957