By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTAIV Gametrailers review

roadkillers said:
Has Gametrailers ever gave a 10/10? I think the highest so far was 9.8 from Halo 3.

They gave Halo a 9.8?

I change my mind then. I expect a 10. 

Around the Network

I have a feeling they might try to appear professional, say "well it's great, but not that perfect", and give it a "really low" score like 9.4.

TheRealMafoo said:
roadkillers said:
Has Gametrailers ever gave a 10/10? I think the highest so far was 9.8 from Halo 3.

They gave Halo a 9.8?

Halo wasnt good?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
TheRealMafoo said:
roadkillers said:

They gave Halo a 9.8?

Halo wasnt good?

Halo 3 wasn't 9.8 good.  In the subjective world of attaching numerical values to games, that's an objective goddamn fact. 

(played it for a while, no, didn't play the whole thing)

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
roadkillers said:
TheRealMafoo said:
roadkillers said:

They gave Halo a 9.8?

Halo wasnt good?

Halo 3 wasn't 9.8 good.  In the subjective world of attaching numerical values to games, that's an objective goddamn fact. 

(played it for a while, no, didn't play the whole thing)

What he said :)

Around the Network

Im guessing 9.2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

it's funny, at this point, you don't want to give it a low score, even if you don't think it's that great. If 30 review sites give it a 9.8-10, and you give it something like an 8. Most people will just think you lowered the score for publicity, and then all your future reviews will be tainted.

kasillas88 said:
Im guessing 9.2

so far the average on Gamerankings i think is 100% for the PS3 version and 99.2% for the 360 version

so a 9.2 would crush that 

TheRealMafoo said:
it's funny, at this point, you don't want to give it a low score, even if you don't think it's that great. If 30 review sites give it a 9.8-10, and you give it something like an 8. Most people will just think you lowered the score for publicity, and then all your future reviews will be tainted.
True, but I think they would rate the advertising revenue from the publicity higher than their integrity.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS