By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saving thread

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
I dont like where this went, where it is and where it is going.

yeah, a lot of harsh comments in the previous pages, and it looks like ssj12 saved the thread

Wow. This is the funniest thread I have ever read.

come on guys; she is not near as bad as those pics that were posted a while back with the fat chicks and fried chicen. That was downright distrubing, and I still have nightmares over that one!

All things aside, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder my friend; if you think she is good looking, then that should be all the confirmation you need.

Well, I'm not going to jump on the "she's butt ugly" bandwagon. I think she may have potential, but for now she's way too young to make a solid judgment on that.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

saving thread

So your saying you like trashy looking chicks??

Different strokes for different folks, I guess...

My respect for sc94597 just went up.
You seem to be pretty mature for your age.
I can't say the same about some of the people here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I must agree with sc94597 in this one.
Even if you consider that girl ugly, there's no need to be that harsh on her, I mean whats the problem with you guys? You should respect her and her bf as well. He did nothing wrong in asking.

A proper answer should be "no, not my type", or "She's not hot", and not spam the thread with personal insults.
Now calling her a beast or a sea cow is pretty harsh and out of place.

Think about it, if it was you instead of him in the same situation.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

^if it was me I wouldnt feel the need to ask a bunch of people about my girl...

as long as she can make it stiff and im happy i dont care what others think. < slight sexual innuendo there.

trestres said:
I must agree with sc94597 in this one.
Even if you consider that girl ugly, there's no need to be that harsh on her, I mean whats the problem with you guys? You should respect her and her bf as well. He did nothing wrong in asking.

A proper answer should be "no, not my type", or "She's not hot", and not spam the thread with personal insults.
Now calling her a beast or a sea cow is pretty harsh and out of place.

Think about it, if it was you instead of him in the same situation.

I agree that the comments are a bit harsh and while he didn't do anything wrong, it was just plain stupidity for him to post it to begin with.

1) What was he expecting would come out of it? that everyone would be like "woah she's a babe, you're so lucky man" even if he was dating angelina jolie, I doubt people would say that anyway because the internet is mostly jerks who love the anonymity of the net.

2) Does he really need the opinions of randoms on the internet? Would it make him feel any better about himself or the choice he made?

3) Considering that this thread looks like he's just trying to show that he's getting some, I don't think it's to be unexpected that he'd get crap for it.

@Foshoryuken

LOL at the comment about the ranga chick :)