By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the picture, first off, is blurry. secondly, even if it was a clear shot, she doesn't look hot.

Around the Network
bchery21 said:
the picture, first off, is blurry. secondly, even if it was a clear shot, she doesn't look hot.

The picture is blurry.  Really?

:P

kingofwale said:
well, the chance is equally likely that she was just fishing for compliments from strangers online. And for a 14 yr old, it's not really saying much.

Frankly, I thought what we did are quite just, it's pretty typical response I expect from users when someone is clearly wanting to show off. I do think it was awesome nobody brought race into it.

So, I will do the same if someone else does it. Unless it was done in a more 'reserved' manner.

Remember, NOBODY acted this way in "Post your face" thread, this thread itself was done in a very distasteful manner.

It could always been the manner her boyfriend posted it. Maybe he posted it before she arrived at her house or she wasn't around. You can't assume she was in on it from the start, and if she was she wanted it to be posted in an arogant way. Like you said before chances are she doesn't know about it, but that doesn't stop her boyfriend from showing her. 

you know, I'm a little sick of you trying to reproduce the "perfect assumption" for her sake. What's next? Maybe she just lost her bestfriend and was bullied by other students, that's why she needed to hear nice people online to compliment her"??

Just stop, for ever assumption you make, I can come out with 10 that makes her down-right worse.

Clearly they made a mistake, I hope it at least stings a little, so they don't make the same mistake again. Posting personal information online is dangerous, especially for a 14 yr old.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

shes a fat ugly bitch guz....

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
you know, I'm a little sick of you trying to reproduce the "perfect assumption" for her sake. What's next? Maybe she just lost her bestfriend and was bullied by other students, that's why she needed to hear nice people online to compliment her"??

Just stop, for ever assumption you make, I can come out with 10 that makes her down-right worse.

Clearly they made a mistake, I hope it at least stings a little, so they don't make the same mistake again. Posting personal information online is dangerous, especially for a 14 yr old.

Yeah that is what I have been saying. You can't assume something. You always have to have all possible options in your head before you post something personal, and you must know the consequences your post may have on that person. You may think it's illogical for somebody to ask people online about themselves, but would a 14 year old? There are just so many possibilities that you can't just pick one becase it lets you do what you want. This thread should have been locked right away because we didn't even know for sure she let him post her picture. I would do the same you guys are doing though, if it was her posting it, but it wasn't and I must look at all possiblities. Either way the damage( if there is any) was done, and it doesn't matter anymore. I'm not going to post anymore in this thread. 

well, this is obvious case of occam's razor, Where with all things (assumptions) being equal, the simplest assumption is the best.

You can go ahead in your mighty moral manner and view her in one way. while the rest of us can do what we want.

Also, I have noooo idea what you are trying to do. If you are trying this "I'm the nice guy here" thing. Go Message him, don't argue with us as it's doing absolutely nothing, except people thinking you are down-right humourless.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
well, this is obvious case of occam's razor, Where with all things (assumptions) being equal, the simplest assumption is the best.

You can go ahead in your mighty moral manner and view her in one way. while the rest of us can do what we want.

Also, I have noooo idea what you are trying to do. If you are trying this "I'm the nice guy here" thing. Go Message him, don't argue with us as it's doing absolutely nothing, except people thinking you are down-right humourless.

he's a downer, quick somebody post something ugly.

sorry, already posted. see first page.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
kingofwale said:

he's a downer, quick somebody post something ugly.

sorry, already posted. see first page.

he's not, I think he was trying to be "noble".. but just picked the worst time to do it... by defending the most ridiculous person. lol

selnor
Episode 2:

I dont like where this went, where it is and where it is going.