By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii/DS are the best product lines or why every other line should be ignored

Thread gets the "Seal" of approval.

HAHAHAOOAHAOAHOAHOAHAOHAOAAHHAHAAAAAAHHHHH!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

The DS is one of the greatest consoles of all time, software wise, imo.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Create your own rant people! It is easy and fun! I created that one in less than 3 minutes!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

ZenfoldorVGI said:
darklich13 said:
I feel sorry for you. You are missing out on so much great gaming by just sticking with Nintendo. Its too bad really.

I own a PS3. No great gaming is available on that system.

Also, the current DS library is almost better than the PS2 one. Trolling or ignorance. You be the judge.

Metacritic wars time!!!

DS Games at 90%+ : 3

PS2 Games at 90%+ : 63

PS3 Games at 90%+ : 3 

DS Games at 80%+ : 49

PS2 Games at 80%+ : 317

PS3 Games at 80%+ : 48 

Well, if this is a joke thread, consider me snagged. I think Rol's pretty on point. Mind you, there'll still be plenty of good stuff coming out for all the systems, including the PC, and I don't think I'm alone when I say I intend to 'collect them all' as soon as I can afford to. But I can't really disagree with anything Rol just said.

Around the Network
Shameless said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
darklich13 said:
I feel sorry for you. You are missing out on so much great gaming by just sticking with Nintendo. Its too bad really.

Also, the current DS library is almost better than the PS2 one. Trolling or ignorance. You be the judge.

Metacritic wars time!!!

A. I'm not a big fan of "metacritic" counting. Some of the Phoenix Wright games aren't even counted.

B. I respect the PS2. It has a plethora of great games. IMO, the DS has almost as many worthy purchases.

C. I'm sure in your PS2 and PS3 list somewhere, you can pull up Major League Baseball: The Show as one of your filler games.

D. You can also use that little metacritic cherrypick BS to say the PSP has a better library than the DS, which I think is laughable, but hey, everyone has an opinion.

E. The PS3 has virtually nothing worth playing this gen, for me, a PS2 fan, who loves JRPGs.

Even though this is an extreme example, metacritic quoting has been discredited many, many times on this forum, as a way of judging which system has a better library.

That said, you've proved your point. I should have added "IMO" and I should not have implied that you were ignorant.

However, you should also know that you are missing out on "so much great gaming" by avoiding Nintendo. That my friend, is also sad. 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

good read

i cant believe you guys are having a ds vs ps2 argument, lol

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
i cant believe you guys are having a ds vs ps2 argument, lol

How did it come to this, lol?

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Shameless said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
darklich13 said:

Metacritic wars time!!!

A. I'm not a big fan of "metacritic" counting. Some of the Phoenix Wright games aren't even counted.

B. I respect the PS2. It has a plethora of great games. IMO, the DS has almost as many worthy purchases.

C. I'm sure in your PS2 and PS3 list somewhere, you can pull up Major League Baseball: The Show as one of your filler games.

D. You can also use that little metacritic cherrypick BS to say the PSP has a better library than the DS, which I think is laughable, but hey, everyone has an opinion.

E. The PS3 has virtually nothing worth playing this gen, for me, a PS2 fan, who loves JRPGs.

Even though this is an extreme example, metacritic quoting has been discredited many, many times on this forum, as a way of judging which system has a better library.

That said, you've proved your point. I should have added "IMO" and I should not have implied that you were ignorant.

However, you should also know that you are missing out on "so much great gaming" by avoiding Nintendo. That my friend, is also sad.

I own both Nintendo consoles and enjoy them immensely, so I don't know if that last comment was aimed at me.

Besides that I don't think it's possible to argue any system has a better line-up than the PS2 this generation, even if you don't agree with metacritic.